Saturday, February 6, 2010

REVIEW: "New From The Inside Out" by Kim Vazquez


In LIVING IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR author Kim Vazquez told us her story of redemption and renewal. Now in NEW FROM THE INSIDE OUT, she helps us all to begin the journey of change that so many of us hope for. Written as advice from a trusted friend, Kim takes us through the importance of loving ourselves, learning to forgive and move on and recognize something larger than us in our quest for real happiness.

While some lament the challenges they have experienced, the author has come to learn the purpose of what she has been through. She writes: "I finally understood why I'd been through all of those challenges and difficulties. It was so I could relate to others on a deeper level and be of help to them." How many of us look for those "teachable moments" when we are dealing with things day to day? How many of us realize the importance of looking for the good in life instead of focusing on the negative? Kim goes on to say this: "A new life began for me when I cleared out my destructive thinking habits and allowed my mind to be quieter."

Believe me, no matter where you are in your life, this is a book that you will want to read and share with those you love. It allows you to look at the past, present and future in a brand new light.

No comments:

Post a Comment